United Security Services has been in business since 1999 providing security guard and patrol services. United Security Services began as a private security firm operating from a small sized office in Irvine, California. It was through the passion and hard work of the handful of security staff from day one that motivated our growth and expansion.
Our foundation was continuously built up through dedicated attention to customer service. Our experience in many industries has made us capable to deliver top quality security services with value and customer care that has made United Security Services second to none.
United Security Services started as a small guard and patrol services company in Southern California. Our rapid growth in providing Los Angeles security services began shortly after the new millennium, allowing United Security Services to become the security service team for large businesses throughout California. By being one of the largest names among Los Angeles security guard companies, United Security Services has been able to increase its value for the small businesses we have started to serve. We have trained our management teams to approach each client, whatever their size, with the same degree of dedication.
Security has become an essential part of our daily life. That’s why it’s imperative to have well-trained and reputable security guards to protect your work environment. Our unarmed and armed security guards are courteous people who take pride in their work and are eager to meet your security needs.
Why choose United Security Services?
As one of the leading Los Angeles security companies, we will ensure that you benefit from our professionalism and experience, thus ensuring the protection of your interests.
- Financial savings at the most economical rates and value-added services.
- No long term contract required.
- Unique internal security training programs and daily continuing education.
- Security agents based on customer service with training on manners and etiquette.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Security officers hold certifications in the following:
BSIS Guard Card / First Aid / CPR / AED / Firearms / HSC / Tear Gas / Pepper Spray /Baton / Power to Arrest / OSHA / WMD
- This surpasses all cities, state, and federal requirements legally with the highest package in insurance and workers comp.
- Experienced management, best practice leaders with in-depth knowledge of security and safety.
- Proven and responsive management structure. Regional teams of experienced and competent security, safety and management professionals. Members of each team of three are available 24 hours a day for their assigned customers.
- Security consultants
- Directors/supervisors of field operations
- Local dispatch centers for immediate response 24 hours a day.
- Security procedures/custom workstation controls designed by customers and security consultants for security guards.
- Innovative Power EasyTrack365TM technology by United Security Services.
- Live dashboard with digital reports
- Live GPS tracking of officers on duty
- Live control point visit system
- Real-time notifications
- Free GuardScan systems.
- Provide marked/unmarked security vehicles, golf carts, waterways, and bikes when required.
- Supply of equipment when necessary: radios, helmets, mobile phones, security cameras, binoculars, night vision goggles, first aid kits, fire extinguishers, safety cones, megaphones, metal detectors, safety trailers, cabins security, intrusion signs, lights, and locks.
- State of the art field supervision.
- Supervisors have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the security industry or a police / military background.
- Random visits planned during the shift by each security officer.
- Manage security guards 24 hours a day.
- Industry-leading recruitment/selection process and employee retention rates.
If you think your current security program needs improvement, please allow us to conduct a security assessment to provide you with an expert analysis of your property’s security and safety program. Our experienced security professionals in LA will assess your current program and make recommendations to you. In addition, if you need a new program, we can develop an integrated plan to cover your needs. Our goal is to provide you with recommendations that fit your budget.